I carefully hand pick every vintage piece we offer and only provide you the best of the vintage best! We love every piece we have on Frockify and offer pieces that we would wear ourselves. Vintage is rarely in "perfect" condition. They're perfect to us - if there is a small stain or signs of wear, we can just imagine the cool folks who wore them when they were new. We are very honest about any damages if there are any, so please read all product descriptions and view the photos. We thoroughly inspect every piece that is for sale. When frocks are found but they are not in great condition, the pieces are professionally cleaned or tailored if they need it.
Frockify Vintage Conditions
Fair: A few light damages, but we would still rock it, so you would too. We'll always describe any damages in product descriptions. We would never sell anything on Frockify that we would not wear oursleves.
Good: Good condition, but there is one thing that makes it not great. We will always list any imperfections in the product descriptions.
Great: No noticeable damages. It is so rockin’, you can’t even. But, for real, hurry before someone else snags it.
Mint: Never worn or deadstock items.
View Our Size Chart
Looking for something in particular? Shoot us an email
and we'll see what we can do to find it for you. We dig deep all over the United States to find you the coolest vintage stuff, and we want to make sure you will come to us for vintage needs first. If we cannot find it for you, we will try to point you in the right direction.
We Buy Vintage
Do you have some super fabulous vintage clothing? Do you want to make some money, open up some room in your abode, or don't know what to do with all of the clothing you have or acquired? Email us. We are mostly interested in vintage dating from 1910's - 1970's, but would love to view what you have either way. We cannot guarantee to buy what you offer - we carefully curate our collection and only want items we believe are perfect for Frockify. If we do buy what you offer, we promise to take great care of what you have and will make sure it all goes to a good home.
How To Sell Us Your Vintage:
1) Send an Email to email@example.com with the following: Photos. Make sure they aren't blurry. Take a photo of the front, back, close up details on any part that is interesting, and any labels.
2) Provide a short description of your items (include era of the pieces if you know it, the history behind the pieces (example: my grandmother wore this to her friend's wedding in 1949), what the label reads, any imperfections like stains, rips, holes, odors, alterations, pilling, etc.).
3) Provide the size of the pieces. A general guess is just fine! If you have measurements, please include those.
4) Provide where you are located. You do not need to be in NYC to sell to us. If you are within 60 miles of us, we may drive to you and your collection. If you are further, and we love your items, we will pay for shipping.
5) Finally, please include the price in which you would like to sell your items at. Please remember we need to resell the item and make a profit after travel costs, cleaning costs, photography/model costs, etc. If you are not sure how much you want to sell your items at, feel free to let us know and we will offer you an amount. We look forward to seeing what you have!!
Vintage clothing is simply more sustainable than new clothing. When you buy something vintage, or second-hand, you are participating in eliminating the need for producing new fabrics manufactured with oil-based petroleum, eliminating the use of water for farming cotton or dying fabric, and eliminating the need to get new leather, suede, and fur from animals.
Although we do provide real leather, suede, and fur items through Frockify, all of those items are at least two decades old, most more than 40 years old. We don’t condone the non-ethical, environmentally damaging process of producing new leather to make clothing. We sell vintage, which are articles of clothing dating back twenty years ago and prior.
For newer companies that use vintage fabrics for making new items, we applaud them. Those companies reduce the use of precious resources, like water, and that is where we need to be heading.
Continue to shop small, shop vintage, and shop rad.